Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Make your docstoc account and send your link lets make a network


Hi my friends if you created your Docstoc account, just complete your profile 100% and upload some documents then full fill the information and copy your profile link and paste it in comments. I'll check it and suggest you to how to improve your profile and uploads. I'll inform you when you are ready to apply  google adsense. Google adsense applications are reviews manually and consider that there are many chance to reject your applications and the important thing is if you rejected once you can't use that email account anymore to reapply  for adsense so be sure that your application meet the requirements .....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
join with me friends..... lets make a network and lets share our profile links and uploads.And if you like my blog or my post please like my posts and comment it

1 comment:

  1. Here is my profile kindly reply how to improve
    i already applied and got rejected twice.

    www.docstoc.com/profile/svijayku89

    ReplyDelete